Stacklinux.com, an invite-only web host would like to host your PHP based website free for at least 1 year and forever if it stays within our alpha and beta server config testing allocation and needs. – To begin… apply here.
The reason for offering free hosting is because we need traffic we can place on our alpha and beta configured servers to study and optimize for usage as base to influence and better our final config for paid client servers.
Our cPanel (+CentOS 7) based alpha and beta servers are powered by PHP 7.1, MariaDB 10.1 and Apache 2.4 (mpm_event). Custom configured for best performance and compatibility. Included also are nightly backups which you can use to move your server away from us at anytime! (or eventually upgrade if you are happy with our service)
Knowledgeable enough to manage your own web root. Free support is email response to questions. Paid paid support is available, but we prefer site owners who can manager their own install. If you are a beginner, it is recommended that you take control of understanding your web app/site management. This will allow you to have more confidence and understanding of your setup.
- High performance SSD VPS hosting environment.
- cPanel login, FTP and SSH access.
- 512MB SSD storage | 5GB monthly bandwidth. You own all your data.
- You are allowed up to 30 days to find a new host or upgrade if you ever exceed limits the above limits. (within reason. Abuse, or factors not relating to natural traffic growth not tolerated)
- There are larger plans starting at just $5 per month. (upgrade involves no downtime)
- Server custom optimization, security and performance scaling handled by us.
- Upgrades to paid plans are application based.
- We will reply with your access details once approved and can assist with DNS config… if needed.
To begin… apply here.Free SSD based web hosting. #first #ssd #webhostClick To Tweet
- You do NOT have to host any hosted-by badges.
- We do NOT publish any ads or spam in anyway or form.
- You are free to post ads and monetize your website. It’s your property!
- Every 1 – 2 years we will at times migrate you from our beta to alpha configured servers and/or newer hardware. Uptime has always been 99.99+%.
This will be used as a test bed for us to work on config optimization, server throughput and stability.
Last updated: Oct 5th 2017