Stacklinux.com, would like to host your PHP based website free for at least 1 year and forever if it stays within our alpha and beta server config testing allocation and needs. – To begin… lauch your free SSD based Linux hosting space.
The reason for offering free hosting is because we need traffic for alpha and beta configured servers to study and optimize. Their config will influence our final config for paid client servers.
Our cPanel (+CentOS 7) based alpha and beta servers are powered by PHP 7.1, MariaDB 10.1 and Apache 2.4 (mpm_event), custom configured for best performance and compatibility. Included also are nightly backups which you can use to move your server away from us at anytime or upgrade if you are happy with our service.
Launch your free SSD-based Linux hosting space in 15 seconds!Click To Tweet
Knowledgeable enough to manage your own web root. Free basic support out trouble ticket system or ask away here. Paid support is available, but we prefer site owners who can manager their own install.
- High performance SSD-based Linux VPS hosting.
- cPanel login, FTP and SSH access.
- 512MB SSD storage | 5GB monthly bandwidth.
- There are larger plans starting at just $5 per month. (upgrade is instant and involves no downtime)
- Server custom optimization, security and performance scaling handled by us.
- Upgrades to paid plans (VPS) are application based.
To begin… launch your Free SSD hosted space here.
- You do NOT have to host any hosted-by badges.
- We do NOT publish any ads or spam in anyway or form.
- You are free to post ads and monetize your website. It’s your property!
- Every 1 – 2 years we will at times migrate you from our beta to alpha configured servers and/or newer hardware. Uptime is always been 99.99+%.
This will be used as a test bed for us to work on config optimization, server throughput and stability.
Last updated: Oct 27th 2017